The Cougars are barely off the ice after an outstanding playoff run, and now Summer Camp is just around the corner.
Registration opens Tuesday March 24, 2015. Questions on registration can be directed to email@example.com
APPLICATION PROCESS - please ensure you follow the proper process below, depending upon what position you play.
***PLAYER INFORMATION FORM AND MEDICAL WAIVER CAN BE DOWNLOADED AT:
FORWARDS/DEFENCEMEN: Spaces are limited. Don't delay in your application.
1. Download Player Information Form and complete (available below in Word and PDF formats).
2. Download Medical Waiver Release Form and complete (available below in Word and PDF formats).
3. Obtain a completed permission to tryout form from your 2014-2015 team.
4. Cheque to be payable to the Schomberg Cougars Hockey Club in the amount of $275
5. Mail/deliver all of the above to:
Schomberg Cougars Hockey Club
8 Rutherford Road
6. Await confirmation of acceptance to the camp via email.
GOALTENDERS - Applications for goaltenders will be considered on an individual basis. Please mail/deliver the application, permission to tryout form and medical waiver to above address. Please DO NOT include payment as not all goaltenders will be admitted to the camp.
Those who have applied will be notified during the week of June 1st if they have been accepted or not. At this point, if you have been admitted, payment will be requested.
Cougars Summer Conditioning Camp
Off ice training starts at 6:30 Sharp Before each skate
All sessions to be held at the Trisan Center Schomberg.
On Ice Sessions
Tues June 23 7:30 - 9:00
Tues June 30 7:30 – 9:00
Tues July 7 7:30 – 9:00
Tues July 14 7:30 – 9:00
Tues July 21 7:30 - 9:00
Tues July 28 7:30 – 9:00
Tues Aug. 4 7:30 -9:00
Tues Aug. 11 7:30 – 9:00