2014-2015 TRYOUT REGISTRATION OPENS
2014-2015 Tryout Registration now open.
Registration is simple.
Complete the tryout form on our main site at www.schombergcougars.com under the TRYOUT tab, and wait for your confirmation email. Please see important notes below.
Tuesday August 19, 2014 7:30-9pm
Tuesday August 26, 2014 7:30-9pm
*All participants must wear a full cage (visors NOT permitted), and neck guard in conjunction with their usual equipment.
*All participants must bring a completed permission to tryout form and completed medical waiver (see below).
*$30 per skate.
*Goaltenders will be scheduled into ONE of the tryouts. You will be notified prior to the tryout dates.
Once again, the Schomberg Cougars Jr. C Hockey Club will be hosting its annual summer hockey and conditioning camp. The goal of the camp is to give players the chance to get back on the ice and stay in shape throughout the summer. The camp will start Tuesday June 3rd, 2014 and run every Tuesday until August 5th, 2014. Each session will consist of ½ hour off-ice training, followed by 1 ½ hrs on-ice drills and scrimmages. All sessions will be run by our experienced team of Coaches with special sessions run by our Jr. A. affiliate Aurora Tigers , and also York University’s Assistant Coach and player recruiter Peter McBride. The off-ice sessions will be overseen by S.P.E.E.D.(strength and conditioning hockey programs). All sessions take place at the Trisan Centre in Schomberg.
APPLICATION PROCESS - please ensure you follow the proper process below, depending upon what position you play.
FORWARDS/DEFENCEMEN: Spaces are limited. Don't delay in your application.
1. Download Player Information Form and complete (available below in Word and PDF formats).
2. Download Medical Waiver Release form and complete (available below in Word and PDF formats).
3. Obtain a completed permission to tryout form from your 2013-2014 team.
4. Cheque to be payable to the Schomberg Cougars Hockey Club in the amount of $275
5. Mail/deliver all of the above to:
Schomberg Cougars Hockey Club
8 Rutherford Road
6. Await confirmation of acceptance to the camp via email.